If you are looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day card for a toddler, preschooler, or elementary school child, look no further – these “Color Your Heart Out” Valentines are sure to add lots of color to their day.
The FREE Valentine printable is below, so all that is left are crayons (heart-shaped if you are feeling fancy) and the bag!
How to Print the FREE Valentine’s Day Printable…
You can easily make your own Valentine’s Day card using a color printer at home, or you can head down to a print shop that’s near to you.
If you are printing at home, this is what you need to do:
1. Right-click on the image below to save it to your computer.
2. Insert the image in a WORD document or any design software that you are familiar with and adjust the size of your card to to your preference. You should be able to put at least 2 cards on a page. The card size will depend on the size of your clear bags.
3. Print the cards in color using your home printer.
4. Cut the cards to the desired size.
5. Tada! Now you have a Color Your Heart Out Valentine to share!
If you want to get creative with these special Valentines, you can make a heart-shaped crayon to go along with this cute printable. Click here for an easy step-by-step guide on “How to Make a Heart Shaped Crayon” at home.
If you are still looking for more free printable Valentine Day ideas, you could also check out SuperMommy’s 25+ Unique Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids.
Wishing you and your little munchkins a very “colorful” Valentine’s Day!