Almost everyone loves popcorn! Here is a cute and yummy Valentine’s Day idea for kids, teens & teachers – “Just Poppin’ to Say Happy Valentine’s Day” – popcorn bags! You can make the popcorn treat sweet or salty, healthy or not-so-healthy – it’s up to you! These also make a great no candy, Valentine’s Day treat alternative for school parties.
I made these easy Valentine Day bags for Xavion’s 2nd grade class last year and I might use them again this year for Zayden’s 5th grade class. Popcorn is a food that has universal appeal with all ages! 🙂 These popcorn Valentines are easy to assemble and the materials are readily available at most grocery stores. The FREE printable is attached below, so all that is left is the popcorn and the bag! Just FYI, I purchased my bags from Daiso (the $2 store in Singapore)!
Free Valentine Printable Card – “Just Poppin’ to Say Happy Valentine’s Day”:
(1) Right click on the popcorn valentine jpeg image below and save it to your computer.
(2) Open a WORD document and size the jpeg Free Popcorn Valentine Printable to your desired size. You should be able to print anywhere from 2-6 Valentines per page, depending on the size of your popcorn bags.
Super Note: Your child can either hand write their name (after you print) or you can use a photo editing software to type your child’s name (before you print). I use PicMonkey for my editing (easy and user friendly).
(3) Cut out and glue/tape the Valentine popcorn printable to your bag.
(4) Have your child write their classmates name the bag (optional).
(5) Fill the bag with popcorn.
(6) Seal the popcorn bag with a Valentine’s Day sticker, tape or ribbon.
Wishing everyone a very Happy Valentine’s Day!