Here is a super healthy, yet super yummy snack option that will be hard to resist – Chocolate Truffle Bliss Balls! That’s right, all the tantalizing flavor of a chocolate truffle, with none of the guilt.
Now that I got your taste buds interested, check out this super easy 10 minute recipe by Super Mom Riyana (better known by her followers as “Healthyish Happy Mama“). Once you have a bite, you will keep asking for more! Try it at home for yourself.
- 1 cup oat flour or finely ground whole oats⠀
- ½ cup smooth nut butter of choice
- 5 tbsp - Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup - Cocoa/Cacoa Powder
- ⅓ cup - Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1-3 tbsp - Milk (optional)
- Topping - Coconut Flakes, Chopped Nuts, Cacao Nibs, Hemp Hearts (optional)
- Mix the nut butter and maple syrup together.
- Microwave or heat on the stove the nut butter/maple syrup mixture until melted together.⠀
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend. If too dry, add a tbsp at a time of your milk of choice till you get a good consistency to make the balls. It shouldn't be too soft, more on the firmer side.⠀
- Add chocolate chips and mix them in with your hands so they’re evenly distributed.⠀
- Roll into balls and place on a lined tray.
- Add topping of choice (optional).
- Freeze for 15 minutes so that they harden.
- Remove from freezer & store in the fridge.
A big thank you to Super Mom Riyana for sharing this delicious recipe with the SuperMommy readers. Make sure to check out the Healthyish Happy Mama Instagram Page for more easy healthy recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
Happy cooking & snacking!!