Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
SuperMommy may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you subscribe to the Website, enter into a giveaway, leave a comment or any other form of communication with the Website. These details may include your name, phone number, email, the purpose of your query, comment or any other relevant information; (“Personal Information”)
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by SuperMommy for the operation of the Website, to maintain quality of the Website and to provide general statistics regarding use of the supermommy.com.sg Website.
Use of Personal Information
SuperMommy uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To gather feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from SupereMommy and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website.
SuperMommy does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. SuperMommy may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, SuperMommy may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide blog content. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SuperMommy, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
SuperMommy will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on SuperMommy or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SuperMommy; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of supermommy.com.sg, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if supermommy.com.sg or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of SuperMommy services or websites you visit.
Access to and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, limitations of liability governing the use of the SuperMommy website.
Links to Other Websites
Changes To This Statement
Last Modified: November 25, 2018