Thanksgiving is a time when friends and family get together to enjoy a festive meal and celebrate all they have to be grateful for.
At school, both my boys have a traditional class lunch to help them learn the meaning behind the special day, and parents help out by providing some of the traditional side dishes. F I made these no-bake “Thanksgiving Marshmallow Turkeys” for the class to enjoy, which were all “gobbled-up” in an instant!
This is a very simple and easy Thanksgiving dessert idea that takes very little time to prepare, but is super delicious and is sure to liven up any festive table. This is great for those picky eaters that don’t eat a lot of the traditional Thanksgiving desserts like pumpkin pie or other festive treats. You can even have your kids help you make these yummy Thanksgiving treats!
- Candy Corn
- White Candy Melts
- Candy Eyes
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Paper Feather Cut-Outs
- Heat up the candy melts.
- Make three candy melt dots on the front of the marshmallow for the eyes & beak.
- Place the candy eyes and candy corn nose on the marshmallow.
- Spread candy melts to the top of the marshmallow.
- Scatter the brown sprinkles on top of the marshmallow (for feathers).
- While the candy melts are drying,cut-out the paper feathers and tape a toothpick to the back.
- Put the toothpick feathers on top.
Here is a picture step-by-step to help guide you in making these super cute and festive Thanksgiving turkey marshmallow treats!
– Step 1 –
– Step 2-
– Step 3 –
– Step 4 –
– Step 5 –
– Step 6 –
Print & cut out the turkey feathers. Attach a toothpick to the back of the feathers with tape.
– Step 6 –
Gobble it up & Enjoy!
Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving.