I recently went to a Bio-Oil event where they taught us how to make this awesome homemade facial scrub. I usually don’t do DIY beauty products, but this was super easy to make and actually does work really well. Most of the ingredients are easy to find and natural, so it is safe to use on kids (especially to rub on those elbows and knees).
- 2 teaspoons of Himalayan Salt
- 2 tablespoons of Manuka Honey
- 4 squeezes of a fresh Lemon Wedge or 4-5 drops of lemon Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Bio-Oil
- Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- To use the scrub, wet your skin first (water activates the hydrogen peroxide in the honey), scrub it all over your face and body, and then wash it off.
- To store, place in a small container for up to one week.
SuperMommy’s Overall Opinion: I am not big on selfies, so I am not going to show a picture of myself in this mask. But I definitely could see a difference. The one little bottle was enough for my entire face, arms, and part of my legs. Definitely a good exfoliating scrub recipe with natural ingredients and easy to make.